CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

It Has Been Awhile


It has been awhile since I posted anything new. Things are going good. I am doing well at WW. As of today, I have lost 16+ pounds.

Grayson recently spent the night with us and we had a good time with him. He is really growing. He has 4 teeth now, is sitting up and saying a few words. He will being staying with us again during the week of the opening Cardinal ball season.

Johnny is going back to day care three days a week. This time it has been much easier. He cried a lot when he was going before now not so much. We got a Wii and he is getting really good at it. He has great eye-hand coordination.

Merit is still going to EMT school two nights a week. He is going to be starting his clinicals soon.

Looking forward to the warmer weather. I plan to increase the time I have been walking. Johnny likes to go walking with me.

Will try to do better with updating.

No comments: