CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Bit About Our Family

I am a soon to be 55 year old. Eight years ago I retired from teaching elementary school for 25 years. DH is wonderful, we have been married for almost 33 years. He works for a lumber company as a purchasing agen.
This a picture from our DD's wedding a couple of years ago.





My DH and I have two kids. Breanne is 30, married and has a son that is 9 months old. Grayson was born with heart problems. He had surgery a few days after he was born and is doing well. He still has some problems.



Merit, our son, is 27. He has a four year old son, Johnny. Johnny stays with me most days. They live with us. Merit is going to school to become an EMT. He recently finished fire school. He hopes to get a paid firefighter's job.



This is a quick intro to our family.

No comments: